Usage, Payments & Transfers
How can I load my parent account using my credit or debit card?
You can add money to your parent account in order to transfer money to your teens in two ways- Quick Top Up or Auto Funding.
Quick Top Up
- Click on the Transactions icon in the home screen and then click on Quick Top Up
- Add the amount that you want and your credit or debit cards details when prompted
- Once you submit you’ll receive a one-time OTP by SMS
- Once that is submitted, your account is topped up instantly
- Click on the Transactions icon in the home screen and then click on Autofunding
- Add the amount that you want for the transactions and the day of the month you would like it to go through and your credit or debit cards details when prompted
- Once that is submitted, your account will be topped up on the chosen day
Note that you can only use a credit or debit card issued in the UAE to fund your account. The top-up has a flat fee of AED 5.00 + VAT per transaction. See the list of fees and charges here.
Was this article helpful?