Welcome to managing your money, your way.
3 simple steps to get you started
Activate your Cashee card
Once the Cashee card has been delivered to you, go to the parent app and enter the last 4 digits of the card number, from the back of the card, to activate.
Set your card PIN
Please visit the nearest Bank FAB ATM machine and follow the instructions to set you PIN after inserting your card.
Note - In-store contactless transactions under AED 500 do not require a PIN to make a purchase. Online purchases do not require a PIN.
Add your card to Samsung Pay and Google Pay
(Apple Pay coming soon).
- Navigate to and open Samsung Pay on your phone.
- Tap Menu (the three horizontal lines) in the top left corner, and then tap Cards.
- Next, tap Add card; it looks like a credit card with a plus sign next to it.
- Follow the instructions to register your card.
- Open the Google Pay app .
- Swipe up from the bottom.
- Tap Add a card.
- Use the camera to capture your card info or enter it manually.
- If you're asked to verify your payment method, choose an option from the list.
- Find and enter the verification code.
Safety and Security tips to use your card safely
Never expose or share your PIN with anyone. This is for your protection. You will need to enter this four digit code for transactions in store above AED 500 in stores (not online).
3D Secure technology for online authentication
Visa’s 3D Secure technology ensures every single online transaction gets your authorization via a code sent only to you on your mobile phone.
CVV code (Security Code)
A three digit code at the back of your card, with the expiry date, are important details required for online transactions. Do not share these with anyone.
Keep your card safely in a purse or wallet. Don’t bend it or scratch/damage as this will make the card unusable and you will then need to replace it.